Wednesday 24 August 2011

Laugh Hard


I was watching Tim Vine on TV last night. When I first saw Tim Vine I thought he was super unfunny, but then he was presenting a game show on the first night of broadcast on channel 5. I hate game show hosts even more than I hate gameshows; I'm yet to see one who doesn't make me want to gouge my eyeballs out - it would be less painful than seeing another frikkin' smarmy, nicey, orange oxygen breather. (Rant over) But I've since seen him doing stand up and ok (I'm man enough to admit I was wrong) he was misrepresented; he's really funny. He does one liners mainly, so by law of averages you have to hit a few winners. Anyhoo, I thought I'd share this clip with you. P.S, if you haven't seen Tim Vine then youtube him.

Seeing as we're doing funny clips, this one made me cry when I first saw it:


Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment