Sunday 14 August 2011

First Post

As this is my first post and I'm fairly new to the whole blogging thing I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm making a blog primarily because I'm curious but also because I'd like a space to showcase what I like, what I do and what inspires me.

I love art, I studied it for 5 years and lost my love but I'm trying to get back on the right track. I just like creating things, be it 'art' crafty things or food; anything really. This blog initially is for me to try and find my artistic self again so pretty much I'm just writing for myself, which is good because I'm fairly dull and I can't see anyone else wanting to read it. I understand blogs are essentially narcissistic endevours but I've come to the conclusion that we are all on some level narcissists, be it internal or external, so I'm just going to power through my negativity because some self-awareness can be a good thing. Anyway, lets not listen to me prattle on about things I don't understand; as it is only me reading this I'll probably never read it again. So, objective announced (I think), lets get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment