Thursday 18 August 2011

does my bum look big in this?

This was right at the end of the day, I was doing the sleep over at work and I was wiped out (much as I am now - 24 hours at work is evil, especially for 2nd day in a row). I was covertly trying to take a photo without being heard, its more of a stealth photo on the run. My dress was from primark a couple of years ago, still going strong! Leggings from Tesco and my shoes (love my shoes - they have that clonky sound when you walk on hard floors but are still flats) they're from New Look. If only I could hold a camera straight...

and today... I can't do those 'model' poses that other people do (believe me, I tried - to no avail), I think I'm to self conscious so I've gone with the trying-to-hard-to-be-cool-looking-up shot, eek - less said the better methinks. BTW, that headband was made by my own fair hands. I'm totally in to headbands ATM, so easy to whip up in a short time and you can be wearing them the same day. Awesome-o! You can just see my chameleon's travel cage in the background - I'll get a pic of him for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment