Thursday 29 September 2011

Photography challenge, days 3: clouds & 4: something green

I was at work early yesterday so I didn't have time to upload my day 3 photo. So here it is. Clouds are hard to come by at the moment (strangely) as its really hot outside this week. Apparently the good weather is only due to last a week so I ain't complaining! Here's day 3's photo: clouds.
I love these wispy clouds, perhaps because of the implication that the weather is good
And here's day 4's offerings: Something green. I took some 'things' green as my flip flops are also green. I took a few different places before deciding on this one (perhaps good weather again) boy, I have a lot of green in my house!

 tomorrow it's something from a high angle. Have to think about that...






No comments:

Post a Comment